Published: November 28, 2019
- More clarity on how we store, protect and use your data
- Information on who will process data so that we can provide our services to you
- More information on your data rights under current data protection legislation
- More clarity on how we utilise data received via our website and social media channels
- A change to our legal basis for processing data in relation to our fundraising supporters, fundraising volunteers and event participants from consent to legitimate interest. This change only effects new fundraising supporters, fundraising volunteers and event participants and will enable us to tailor our communications better and raise funds in the most cost-effective way whilst not adversely affecting your data rights. All supporters who provided their data to us before this change will continue to have their data processed under the legal basis of consent.
Changes to the policy take effect from 29th November 2019.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact email@example.com