“There’s a really good atmosphere around the whole campus, and all the staff I met were enthused and excited about the work they were doing.”Ben Farrugia, Sector Engagement Lead, CELCIS
“Harmeny continues to be sector leading in its field of expertise.”Care Inspection Report, 2016
In March 2016, Harmeny once again received a superb care inspection, achieving ‘Excellent’ across the board, making this six consecutive inspections where we scored the top grade across all standards.
The grades awarded were as follows:
- Quality of care and support – Grade 6 – Excellent
- Quality of environment – Grade 6 – Excellent
- Quality of staffing – Grade 6 – Excellent
- Quality of management and leadership – Grade 6 – Excellent
The inspection also highlighted the following as strengths:
- The service has embedded strategies for getting the views of children and their
families and uses the feedback to make improvements.
- Harmeny has an ethos of continual improvement and development in every
area of care and education.
- Harmeny Outdoors offers children new and exciting experiences which enhance
their life skills.
- The staff work with children in a positive way and children receive lots of praise.
- The premises are comfortable and welcoming and maintained to a high
To find out more about the work of our care team, please click on the sub headings on the left hand side.
To download a copy of our most recent inspection report, please go to the ‘Inspection Reports’ section on our homepage.