Whilst the core costs of children’s care and education are met through local authority fees, we greatly appreciate donations, no matter how small, from individuals, Trusts and organisations.
Such donations allow additional resources for children placed at Harmeny, which would otherwise not be possible. Examples of items or initiatives which donations have supported in the past, include:
- Capital build projects
- Establishing our Community Garden
- Music instruments and lessons
- Arts and crafts resources
- Outdoor equipment and activities
- Essential tools and equipment for the Community Garden and Estate
- Holidays, outings and special treats
You may also wish to complete a Gift Aid Form, downloadable below, which increases the value of your donation by allowing us to reclaim tax on your gift.
Should you wish to make a donation, please telephone 0131 449 3938 and speak to Elaine Bailey, Fundraising Consultant, or a member of our admin team, or you can email us at email@example.com