Help Harmeny Education Trust support some of Scotland’s most vulnerable children
The core costs of care and education at Harmeny are met through local authority fees. However, it is your donations, no matter how small, that make all the difference to the children. Your support enables us to adapt and innovate our specialist support services and respond to the growing needs of our own children and other vulnerable children in our community.
Our current fundraising project is our Learning for Life Appeal
With a target of £2.4 million, we plan to create much needed space and increased opportunities for changing the lives of young people, both at Harmeny and within the communities of South West Edinburgh.
With your support, we can help children rediscover how to be children – to play, make friends, and develop skills for life and learning. Find out more here.
You can support the Appeal in many ways:
- Organise your own fundraising event or activity We can support you every step of the way.
- Sign up to an event Join the Harmeny KiltWalk team in Edinburgh on 15 September, sign up to abseil off the Forth Rail Bridge on 6 October, or take on your own personal challenge.
- Join us at the Harmeny Wine Challenge Entertain valued clients or colleagues at this exclusive event at the Merchant’s Hall in Edinburgh on Thursday 13 June.
- Partner with Harmeny through your workplace We are keen to develop Corporate Partnerships and provide companies with the opportunity to partner a highly regarded and inspiring national charity. We offer team building and corporate responsibility opportunities through fulfilling volunteering projects.
- Make a personal donation to the Appeal via our Donate Now button or by getting in touch. You may also wish to complete a Gift Aid Form, downloadable below, which increases the value of your donation by allowing us to reclaim tax on your gift.
Get in touch
Your support is valuable to us, please read our Fundraising Guarantee below.